RSS

Hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was moody these few days...bcs of something.....

gals called me out on saturday nite and they knew me was down in the mood..... we went to "the ark" to limteh and chit chatting at there.....

then we went to mic d house to get some movies from her and we took few photos.....we oso look over those old pic we took last few years...aduiiii........><

then we chit chat and play until late... and gg brought me home at almost 1am.... i started packing and tidy up my room .... when i finished, it was almost 4am.....

the next morning, my mum waked me up to church....bt my head was so dizzy and heavy...knt wake up and felt so uncomfortable!!!! i forced myself to wake up to attend the 9am d mass.....

i was sooooo frustrated lah...i dun wan bac skul...and everything seems like not going smooth to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i went to visit my frens and relatives in xing guong and after chit chatting, i hd to go home ald....my family bring me go to sushi tie to hv lunch.....
after having lunch, we went home and put all things inside the car...then it's time to go bsc skul....hate hate hate

my mum helped me tidy up and cleaned up the room....after my mum bac, i felt like wana cry and jz lay on the bed and watch movie.....

oh gosh!!!!! wana start another lesson liaw....hate lah!!!!!!

bye bye everyone.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment