RSS

sad~~~~~~~~

i duno y i keep on crying these few days...... since the week before i went bac to skul, i duno i ald cry hw many times liaw.....then from the day i bac to skul, i cry everyday.......i faced to the laptop on my bed and i cry and my brain was so confuse of so many things...................

stress........

leaving of seniors...........

lonelyness........

some misunderstanding between frens...........

missing all my frens........

missing my family........

homesick.......

frensick...............

arrghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my brain nw so confuse wif everything!!!!!!!!!!!

i called yvonne and talk for zhun zhun 40 minutes then it sendiri terputus....aiks.......haven finished talk lah...damn DIGI..............><
we talked so many............many and many.........................haiz.............
bt i felt much better after talked to her.............she is the most understnading me d fren.........she is my fren since we are kindergarden...........14 yeard d fren....................i wil appreciate her so much and so thankful to her so much............she oways stand at my side.........
Friendship forever..........

aiks..........me nw wana go sleep liaw....tooo tired liaw.......jz nw cry for almost 1 hour.....these few days, my eye macam han..........left one string nia and it swollen so big......helped me...........aiks.............

good nite to everybody.................and wish me can recover from this moody situations...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment