RSS

Moody Day!!!!!!!!!!! =.=

today, my class was fulled lah...hate hate..

today alison and hii ping and few seniors came bac ipr to take bac their stuff...

i was so happy to met them....they reached early bt i was busy and not enuf time to meet them..bt miss ong knew tat they wan to meet us.. so she delayed her class to 2pm....thx u miss ong....muacksss

then we chit chat outside the class...bt after a while, miss ong came to class....haiz...hw leh? bo bian .... they went to music class and me bac to class....

after class, i had a meeting about pesta ang pau ochestra performance in the music room....we chose our own intrucment .....mdm ling prefered me 横笛..then me so gian nai abt those intrucment and played wif all those intrucment...

tis is the 1st time i play wif 二胡...bt before i played wif it, i realise the bottom part of the 二胡is made of snake skin..............adui adui adui..........i quickly ask jenny to get it...my hand was imeediately sweated and bcm cold..... then they said it was made of real snake skin....iisshh!!!!!!!!!!!

who asked me so careless........no see clearly then touched.....then i quickly go to wash my hand and rub it strongly......yeeeeeeee..............

then after the meeting, i rushed to cafeteria to meet my seniors.....we all chit chatting at there and limteh in the cafeteria.....b4 they leave, we all took photos at the red bridge in my skul.....

the red bridge hd many memory of us.....

haiz.........really she bu de wana separate wif them......they so take care and concern abt me.....

when i saw their car drove away, i felt wana cry ald....then when i reached my room, i think of miss Q and i called her.....i knt tahan myself and cry out and i rush to downstairs to talk to her... i cry until...............knt talk properly......without them, i wil b very very boring and zi bi in skul....bcs i most ngam wif them ........

whoknws.............they kena transfered!!!!!!!!!!!! to ips!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope i wil b transfered to there oso........ i felt stress everyday and dun like the friends here.............most of the time, i action on myself and do my own things...........it was much different from the beginning when i wan enrolled here................haiz....i oways felt bored in ipr!!!!!!!!!!!

and i treated all my frens used my true heart....and i hate ppl misunderstanding me..... bt i wil sabar.................it's ok and wait until one day i WIL explode d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope u all wil understand me and dun 利用my true heart ,ok? i jz pretend nothing happen and feel nothing, i jz wana b patient to myself!!!!!!!!!! i prefer to be 沉默 和默默忍受............tat's Shirley Ling!!! i dun trust any fren in my skul!!!!!!!!!!!!! except my seniors tat sayang me so much.......

today so many thing confuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nvm nvm...all the sibuan frens, wait me.............i miss u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u all are my best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

♥m_chele♥ said...

dun think too much lah...
be happy everyday...
we concerned bout u...
dun forget us...
jia you! mei li~

Post a Comment