RSS

Preparation for performance of chinese music instrucment for pesta ang pau

i like tis pic although it is blur...and the pic i edit until so oldschool.....weiseh!!!!
our class member who gt participate in this performance
me in flute,yan sze in zhong ruan, jenny in pi pa, yu wen in er hu...........

see.....pro look eh.......

we practise from 1230 to 4pm......the aircond in the music room was so cold until we all were freeze.......i can handle the flute already jz in a moment.....wow.........cool man...... hope the performance can b going on successfully......

it was raining heavily outside.....we were freezing cold.....we were hungry too.....

today our skul gt assembly at 930 am and we were served wif a lot of food.....yummy.....then we today jz hd one class nia...tat is mr panting d math class.....then i went to my favourite place in ipr...tat is music room.....kekeke......mdm ling is oso the most favourite teacher of mine.......she so sayang me bcs me oways tlk funny things to her......she oways lauf until blakdei blak dei.....

it was a special experience for me to play on those chinese music intrucments..... i like music.....music made me happy and relax with it.....the only thing i can 100% relax myself is drown myself in the music.....

gambade for our performance for pesta ang pau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment