RSS

冬至快乐丫~~~~~

冬至快乐!!!

*shirley 特别做给你们的哦*

erm....actually i duno today is dong zhi eh.....

all hv to thank to mr.paul....haha
bcs tis morning he told me today is dong zhi.....

after bac from church, my mum took out the 糯米粉,花生粉和豆粉.....then asked me to do tang yuan......hei hei hei......i duno hw to made the 糯米粉into面团..bcs i duno hd to put hw many water...then i jz play wif the powder ....nt lastly... ...kena marah by mum T.T

then me bo bian......so hv to do it my self...i add in the water a bit a bit.....lastly i did it!!!! so happy....haha 滚阿 。。。 滚阿 。。。。滚阿。。。

then i mixed the soya powder wif the groundnuts powder with some sugar.....
it's time for me to 大展身手......
我把花生粉包在糯米面团......一粒一粒的....技术好吧!!!!!(骄傲中...)haha 糖水汤圆 绿豆沙糖水汤圆

then i cook two types of syrup.....
one is jz sugar syrup and another one is 绿豆沙汤.....
有没有很厉害????哈哈

我家是在晚上过节....我呢....就负责烤鸡肉。。。。哇 。。。
好吃好吃。。美味美味.....


haha

lastly 祝各位冬至节快乐!!!!!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment