RSS

Result......

tis morning,i thought tat i can sleep for more....bt my mother called my hp ta wake me up and told me tat my cousin is going to sarikei and asked me wana ikut them to go my skuul for my result?

result... result.... when i heard of tis word...i was totally wake up....and i jumped out of my bed and get ready.....

my cousin used their little sportscar, kancil yang telah diubahsuai..... we went to sarikei first...bcs my cousin hd to gv somebody to signature on the bill....then we went to saradok to meet another cousin...he worked there.... and another purpose is changed the car wif him.....they wan to upgrade their little sportcar...wow...the road to saradok is so good then my cousin drive until almost 170/km ehh...me hold so tight there and they lauf me...>

after we changed the car there, it was almost 1pm liaw....so we turned back to sarikei to eat lunch...i called my fren, yu ting out to meet.....we went to kfc for lunch.... we jz chit chatting at there....and she told me she was going to cbu nxt week to shop....haha

then after we having our lunch, we went to bintangor( my insitut at there) to see my result.....waliu....after reached my instittut. i rushed inside the noticeboard to see.....bt NO RESULT lah....the result haven out eh......haiz.......made me so gin diong these few
days .........

oh ya , the road was flooded today......luckly the little sportcar can get rid of it.......the water is clean and it was fun eh sit in the car to across tat flooded area..... u knw lah me is tat type of very gian nai d ppl....haha....
( me so bored in the car , then take pic at car lo)keke
when i reached cbu, it was almost 4pm liaw....waliu.......so tired lah....haha

tat's all for today.....



0 comments:

Post a Comment