RSS

H@ppy Birthd@y to me~~~~


"happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to shirley, happy birthday to me...."

Come on , everyone.....today is my 18th birthday.....

:hu~~~~~: blown up the candles liaw.....
...
..
.
*made wishes nw*

1st wish :hope all my fren cn b happy and b my fren ever forever and dun forget me and my laugh tat's enuf liaw
2nd wish :hope all my family members can stay healthy and be cheer up everyday and everything go smooth in the future
3rd wish :.............................(shhhhh, knt say it out)

wa....til 12am of 4/12/2008, i received a lot of birthday wishes from all my beloved frens and thx for the birthday song.......thz for stil remember my birthday...haha so happy....^^

today was a meaningful and happy day for me..... today d journey start from jogging.....
WAT????JOGGING?
yea, u're right....
me , nic(her sis and biao mei oso followed) and gg went for jogging at 6.30 am.....see...hw hardworking was us...*proud* hehe
i forced my self wake up at 6am bt after the alarm clock ringing, i switched it off and slept for another 15 minutes.....omg...i realised tat almost late liaw.....then i quickly changed my suit and drived to nic d house...weiha....she wake up liaw tim~~~ we sat in the car and found tat it was a bit rainy there lah...haiz.....tat nic de lazy worm start active liaw and said knt jogging in rain....BT...i am the driver...haha so i drove to gg d house and i horned her....we wondered wan to ask mic followed by or nt..giving her miss call..bt...aikss......(u knw i knw lah) actually we jz cincai miss cal her nia bcs we all knw clearly tat if she wil come, tat was a century miracle....haha
we lauf so loud and walked around 10 rounds in the park.....after tat, me and nic went to her church for the praising dance.....the leader was so funny la....the action they teached really so funny and somehow me and nic expressed the action in the very over and funny way.....

b4 we went for shabu-shabu, i went to fetch mic 1st then fetch gg then is nic, lastly is geraldine....

1st destination: mic house
# i arrived at 12.10pm (actually i wan go her house at 12pm d....bt u knw lah...me sometimes so zi lian then take photos of myself until forget the time). b4 i wan go to her house, i made a cal for her....omg...i heard her voice...JZ WAKE UP EH!!!!!! when i reached her house, i waited for almost 20 minutes lah......(i took few more pic again in car while waiting her)...

2nd destination: gg house
#she arr...haiz...seven early eight early at nic d house liaw....bt my phone gt problem...only received her sms when i reached her house

3rd destination:nic house
#luckily tis time they do not take so much time....aduh..they bought a cake for me eh....made me paiseh lah....haha

4th destination :geraldine house
#she brouhgt some delicious cake samples for us...yummy yummy

After a long journey, lastly we reached shabu shabu...we met yy and phyllis there...
we having our seat and ordered many foods....we took a lot of pic at there and the most cham is me lah............they keep on take those pic which wil destroy my image d eh.....after we finished those food, they sang happy birthday song to me and the most funny thing is the candles on the cake is lighted up by nic using the matches stolen from hotel d....hmm....is mega hotel d tim~~~~
i duno is the matches laoya or her technique lauya....after thousand new billion bitter,lastly the candle was lighted up......

we brought the cake back bcs no new de dining set for us...haiz....me throw nic,mic and gg at nic d house...u knw.....my little kancil sit 7 ppls o......wahlileh.....yy d leg almost patah qu bcs nic sit on it....hahahaha

they three of them go to fetch nic d sis and me, phy,geral and yy go to skul find frens and teachers.....wow....i was so happy receiving their wishes.....Irina, i like ur baby milo d pants lah....haha then i brought yvonne and siew ming to noodle house....pity d siew ming keep on lauf by us tat she dunt knw hw to use chopstick....haha we hlp her asked for cha cha to replace the chopsticks ...la ming dao......leh leh ARRRRR~~~~~~

all of us met again at premier and then go to tat wat wat bakery at rejang park there limteh....tat time eveybody was tired liaw....haha then after tat, we all back loh and finished the celebrations for my birthday...
me wif the cute blue yi er
yy rpesented to me d o....haha
tat blue yi er as cute as she o...^^

thx my frens, i hd a happy and unforgettable day....haha
thx for the presents ya...the yummy cake, handbook, chocolates,hydroxy masque and the cute soft toy...haha

bye bye to my 17 years old.........haha

18 years old d new image???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OF COURSE NO!!!!! is playing with the rambut palsu at premeir....oh yeah..wat wat i hd done on gg? *tat hand is geraldine d....nt me o.....i jz the photographer and the editor....haha
*Shirley*

1 comments:

Post a Comment