RSS

Renovation

* tis is the preparation b4 the renovation*

my house was now in the process of renovation....

the main purpose of tis renovation is to made the living room bigger and change the ceiling....
me and my mum went to purchase for the lights and surveying all the lightning companies in cbu IN ONE NIGHT....haha

i was so proud of myself tat stil can sleep until late and not disturb by the noisy sound.....haha
should i be proud of it???kekeke

my mum is the cutest ppl...........during the renovation, every evening after those workers bac, she wil start vacumming,sweeping the floor until so clean.....i felt it was so funny lah...gt which house wil be in such clean condition during renovation?????

hope the renovation cn go on smoothly .....

*shirley*

0 comments:

Post a Comment